Vivienne guides you through the Designer Program Apprenticeship system, providing you with a guide and a structure to create a learning path for your new hires to help you train your team members to a consistent higher skill level in soft and technical skills.
The Designer Program is the foundation for this training. With this support, when you return to your salon, you will be able to train your new hires more efficiently and effectively, by accelerating their training and transitioning them from assistant to Junior Stylist. The training system when followed properly, will produce higher technical skills, confidence, efficiency, and a broader repertoire for your salon team. *The "Train the Trainer" workshop is designed specifically for Salon Owners, Managers, Department Heads, and Education/Artistic Directors, responsible for staff training.
• How do you hire?
• Who is on your bus? How do you evaluate your team?
• How to coach talent and inspire?
• How do you lead?
• Soft skills (Retention and Referrals)
• Technical Skills in Styling, Dress Work, Razor, and Cutting
Training Session Format:
• 90 minute multi-media presentation and round table on workshop focus points each day.
• 6-hours of hands on practical training sessions and photo journaling each day.
• 1-year access to the Designer Online Program
• Completion Certificate
*NOTE: This workshop is part of a designed journey. We offer additional packages of live events, monthly coaching, virtual meetings and the designer program online education. These extra resources can be custom designed to support you and maintain the integrity of your training system
*Seating is limited, SIGN UP TODAY! For more information, call 631-591-1079.